Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
KenGilmore

Classic Prophecy Texts On Internet Archive

4 posts in this topic

Lovely work Ken. I have all of these myself (I have already ransacked the Internet Archive thoroughly for prophecy works, though more occasionally appear), but I recommend them to others. The great advantage of IA is that their works are typically available in djvu files, which are smaller than their Adobe counterparts, and the text is search/copy/pastable unlike the downloaded works from Google Books.

Lovely work Ken. I have all of these myself (I have already ransacked the Internet Archive thoroughly for prophecy works, though more occasionally appear), but I recommend them to others. The great advantage of IA is that their works are typically available in djvu files, which are smaller than their Adobe counterparts, and the text is search/copy/pastable unlike the downloaded works from Google Books.

Thanks Fort. The Internet Archive unfortunately does not have the complete Horae Apocalypticae (volumes II and IV only). The Internet Archive is a veritable treasure trove of ancient books. Want the Racovian Catechism (admittedly not that hard to find)? It's here. Curious to know what Hugo Grotius' theology was like? Provided you know Latin, you can find De Veritate Religionis Christianae here. Too many books. Not enough time :)

Edited by KenGilmore

Thanks Fort. The Internet Archive unfortunately does not have the complete Horae Apocalypticae (volumes II and IV only).

I have all four in PDF and djvu format. Grab Dropbox, or PM me your postal address and I'll send you some DVDs.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0